The Electric Installation Kit consists of all of the materials necessary to install a Central Vacuum System. It includes, inlets, mounting brackets, elbows, fittings, glue, low voltage wire, wire ties, and installation instructions. The quantities of the components are sufficient for a typical installation. In this kit, Hayden 1760 style inlets are used and are compatible with all direct connect hoses. Low voltage wire needs to be run from each inlet back to the vacuum unit, which can be done by a loop, star, or homerun pattern. This is the control wire that enables the system to be turned on/off from the hose. Additionally, romex wire needs to be run from the inlet to a power source, which is typically the nearest electric outlet. To determine the number of inlets that are needed for a house, a good rule of thumb is to figure 1 inlet per 700 square feet of living space when using a 30 ft hose. We would be glad to lay out inlet locations on plans that you provide or modify kits to suit your needs.
- Includes All Materials Necessary to Install a Central Vacuum System
- Different Amounts of Inlets Available
- Compatible with All Direct Connect Hoses
- Electric Hayden 1760 Style Inlets
- Kit includes, (6) sweep 90’s, (2) sweep tee’s, (2) short 90’s, (4) 45’s, (4) pipe straps, (8) stop couplings, (1) glue, (10) cables ties, (10) 5ft sections of pipe (50′), (2) square door inlets, 50′ of wire, and an installation manual.